The Church of Christ in Euthini needs a roof on their building in western Malawi. My wife and I were there at the location in July of this year and the congregation is growing and doing well. As you can see, they have done well to build the walls, but the roof is beyond their ability. The cost is $1,200. Can you help them with a roof?
You can give online here: https://accc.kindful.com/
Here is the request from the church:
We are pleased to communicate with you for the first time after your visit to our place. We will be happy if you are all fine there together with your fellow Christians. We simply want to find out about the church building project of which you came here for. Rainy season is about to start anytime from now and we are afraid that we may lose this building if we didn’t finish roofing on time of which will be a big set back to us.we have tried our best to come up with this building but as you know that many of our Christians here are students from near by seconds dry schools from which we gather enough funds to compel the project. Worshiping under a tree is a big problem during rainy season .As of last season we were running to near by houses whenever the rain find us there.
we are still looking forward to your assistance to complete the remaining part.
Thanks for your time.
Yours in Christ
For church elders
October 1, 2017. Last Sunday meeting. We had a wonderful gospel meeting from Friday till Sunday at Bwabwa Church of Christ in Mzimba district.We learn different things for our Christian growing. The Christians came in large numbers.Some of them were out side the Church building. Your son in faith taught a lesson about “remaining in the teachings of Christ ”
Malawian Plan of Work for evangelism in 2017.
NORTHERN MALAWI OUTREACH PROGRAM
PRIMARY AREA OF WORK: EMSIZINI
ADDITIONAL AREAS ARE:
PURPOSE OF WORK:
- EDIFYING CONGREGATIONS OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST
- TEACHING THE LOST.
- ENCOURAGING SCRIPTURAL LEADERSHIP.
- SOMEONE WHO IS LOST.
- SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A RIGHT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.
- SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIAN.
FOUR GROUPS OF PEOPLE TO BE ENCOURAGED:
- SOUL TO TEACH: MARK 16:15
- SOUL TO RESTORE: GALATIANS 6:1
- SOUL TO ENCOURAGE: ROMANS 1:12
- SOUL TO HELP. GALATIANS 6:10
OTHER GROUPS TO MEET AT THE CHURCH AND COMMUNITY LEVEL ARE:
- KIDS (LIKE ORPHANS, ETC.)
- BLIND/DISABLED/HANDICAPPED PEOPLE
OTHER THINGS TO BE DONE:
- TEACHING THE CHURCHES HOW TO HAVE VBS MEETINGS AND HOW THEY ARE CONDUCTED.
- TEACHING ABOUT THE PREACHER’S LIFE AND WORK.
- TEACHING CHURCH PLANTING AND DEVELOPMENT.
- CHURCH PLANTING PROCESS
- CHURCH DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH.
- TEACHING AT YOUTH GOSPEL MEETINGS AND AT SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES.
CULTIVATING A FARM OF MAIZE AND SOYBEANS FOR SUPPORTING OF WIDOWS AND ORPHANS. WILL NEED HELP WITH FARMING SUPPLIES.
MATERIAL NEEDED FOR ENTIRE PROGRAM:
A PHONE SUITABLE FOR ‘WHATSAPP’ OR OTHER COMMUNICATION ABILITY. ALSO, PHONE SHOULD HAVE A DECENT CAMERA.