Wishing you and your family a happy and a prosperous new year in the next few hours. I am always very grateful for what the Lord has accomplish through us in His vineyard in spite of many odds in the country.
I so much appreciate your encouragement and prayers which enable me to work effectively in this trying period in Nigeria. May God bless you.
The year 2021 is about ending. Tonight, prayers and fasting will be conducted in our congregation for a better 2022, God’s guidance and protection in the new year. I am sending a brief report of October, November and December of last quarter.
– WBS Seminar/Evangelism at Odukpani and Okurikang in Cross River State between 5th and 6th October recorded 26 baptisms.
– The WBS Seminar at Atai Otoro on 10th October 2021 was very successful as one soul was baptized and many WBS Students were in attendance.
– Manta II Towns recorded 6 baptisms during the period.
– Between October and December, Ikot Ekpene correctional Center had a total of 31 baptisms being added to the Church.
– Ikot Ekpeyak in Uyo recorded 2 baptisms.
– In Ukpom, a husband and wife were baptized.
– At Ukana Ikot Akpabin, in Essien Udim l.G.A, 3 souls were added to the Church.
– Itung Mbang in Uruan L.G.A, one soul was baptized.
– A new Church was planted at Ikot Oku Ikono-fly over on 31st October with 4 baptisms.
– 2 baptisms were harvested at Ikot Edung.
– Ikot Eyem in Obot Akara had 1 baptism.
– Evagelism at Uruk Uso, Otoro on 6th November had one soul
– Atai Otoro recorded another one baptism on 7th November.
– ACSS, Usung Atiat had one baptism.
– Ebebit Afaha Obong had 11 baptisms
– The seminar at Ikot Akpabio had 2 baptisms and one restoration on 14th November, 2021.
– A one week preaching campaign-tagged “Gospel for All Race” was launched in Akwa Ibom State on 15-20 November 2021. The week long preaching event which cut across all the districts in Akwa Ibom State brought 21 souls to Christ.
– WBS Seminar at Nkwot Edem Edet, Ikono, on 24th November 2021 had one baptism with heavy attendance.
– Children/Youth activities Atai otoro had one soul baptized on 19th December, 2021.Prizes and Bibles were given to those who participated in the events.
– Evangelism at Ikot Akpakop in Mkpat Enin LGA on 8th-11th December witnessed Eight Souls and planting of a new Church in the area.
– Ikot Amba in Obot Akara had 4 baptisms during the period.
– National youth forum Obong Ntak on 22th-25th December had 19 Baptisms. Pictures of some of the events and baptisms are attached.
plans of work in the 1st quarter of 2022 have been proposed. I pray may God help us to continue to partner together in His ministry in 2022 for more greater result. May God bless you.
Yours in His Service,
Sunday Solomon Udoh