I trust God is always with us, even in this trying period. I pray may his steadfast love and protection continue to be with us and keep us safe from the global issue of the recent time, as we are thriving to preach the gospel.
As the lord has commanded us to preach the gospel in season and out of season, the present situation in Nigeria, and the world over could not prevent the spread of the gospel. Although all events and activities were postponed due to the lockdown, we are doing our best to reach out to people around our immediate environments and beyond, as the lockdown order is gradually relaxed.
I am sending the report of April, May and June 2020.
– Atai Otoro witnessed the conversion of two souls during the quarter.
– There were two baptisms at Nto Ide and Nto Assiak In Obot Akara – 17 May, 2020.
– Edem Idim Manta, Abak witnessed a total of four souls during the quarter.
– Two souls were baptized at Abak Itenge, Abak. Before their conversion, they were members of Apostolic Healing Church.
– One soul baptized at Water side in Ikot Ubo in Oruk Anam L.G.A.
– Five souls baptized at Ikot Ekpeyak, Ikono in Uyo Local Government Area.
Some of the pictures of baptisms are attached herewith:
Thank you very much for your support of evangelism in Nigeria.
I pray that may this information finds you and your family in good health and prosperous in the Lord. I am very pleased to let you know that two souls (a mother and a child) from Apostolic Healing Church were baptized yesterday, and added to the church at Abak Itenge during our visit to the area for Bible studies. Last week, we also had bible studies with a twin mother who is yet to be baptized. The attached are pictures of the events. Please sir, do not forget us in your prayers against COVID 19, which is increasing everyday in an alarming rate in Nigeria and causing serious problems and hardship in the country. I will send my 2nd quarter’s report to you towards the end of this month. May God bless you and your family. Sunday Solomon Udoh
I am always very grateful and delighted for your prayers and financial supports in the Lord’s vineyard in Nigeria.
It is my fervent prayer that God should keep us save from the Corona virus pandemic disease which is ravaging the whole world and claiming many lives.
Nigeria is affected in this global problem. For this reason, in order to stop the rapid spread of the virus, pro-active measures have been taken by both the State and the Federal Government. All schools were closed last week, all workers are to stay at their respective homes, movement is also restricted etc. We are facing serious difficult time in Nigeria as prices of goods are sky rocking every day because of the breakdown in the world economy.
I pray that may God deliver us from this calamity so that we should continue to spread the gospel around.
I am sending the summary reports of January, February and March 2020:-
– WBS students were baptized at Nung Ukim and Ikot Ekpeyak in Uyo and Ikot Akpabio, Afaha Obong, Ikot Oku Mfang in Abak L.G.A between early January and February 2020.
– WBS Seminar was held at Utu Ikot Ekpo in Etim Ekpo L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State 15th January, 2020. The guest speaker was Chad Wagner.
Evangelism and World Bible School Seminars were held in the following places during the quarter:-
– Church of Christ, Ikot Anta, Eneng Obom, Ukanafun L.G.A 17th January, 2020
– Church of Christ, Ikot Akpan Eyo, Ukanafun L.G.A 25th January, 2020 and
– Church of Christ, Ikot Odiong, Ukanafun 31st January, 2020. A total of five souls were recorded in those areas.
– Evangelism at Ini and Ikono on 22nd – 23rd January, 2020 brought one soul to the Lord.
– The Follow up Workers great Workshop Abuja 5th – 8th February was very successful.
– Church leaders Seminar took place at Manta two towns Church of Christ, Abak on 15th February 2020.
– NCBC World Bible School Seminar was scheduled on 22nd, February, 2020. Many new students were enrolled on that day for WBS teaching. Bibles were distributed to some of them.
– WBS Seminar – Onuk Ukpom – 14th March, 2020
– Evangelism and World Bible School Seminar was also scheduled at Ukana Mkpa Eyop, Afaha Obong, Abak 22nd March 2020. Many people were interested to study the bible with us through WBS Studies. I gave few copies of bibles to those that requested.
– Evangelism at Adiasim, Ikot Ekon, in Essien Udim and Atai Otoro, Abak brought three souls to Christ during the quarter.
– The Bi-monthly Church Leadership Seminar at Abak and its environs witnessed an ordination of three Elders and three Deacons at Church of Christ, Udo Ekpo Lane on 28th March, 2020.
Some of the pictures of events and baptisms are attached.
I appreciate your good work. Thank you very much. Please, may you continue to recognize us in your prayers, especially in the face of this economic recession caused by Corona virus global pandemic.
Greetings from the Lord, and may the Almighty God be with you and your family.
After the great workshop at Abuja on February, evangelism is still progressing in Akwa Ibom State. On the third week of February, 2020, Church leaders gospel seminar was organized at Manta Two Towns, Abak. Many preachers/church leaders in Abak and its environment were in attendance.
World Bible School Seminar at the NCBC on 22 February, 2020 was a wonderful one as many WBS students including Secondary School students across the road were in attendance. Many of them were enrolled for WBS teaching.
Evangelism at Abiaokpo, Uruk Uso, Ikot Ufen, Ikot Akpabio Afahaobong all in Abak and Nung Ukim and Ikot Ekpeyak in Uyo brought four souls to the Lord. Pictures are attached.
Please Sir, May I remind you of my appeal for funds for my roof replacement ($4,000). May God bless you as we partner in the spread of the Gospel in Nigeria.
The WBS Seminar and evangelism outreach activities at Ikot Esu, Ika Local Government Area recorded one souls for Christ. There is prospect of of more baptism as many people were enrolled for WBS teaching during the period. The attached are pictures of the event and baptism.
Concerning my request for financial help for my roof replacement, please sir, I am very hopeful and I am waiting to hear from you.
Thank you for your love and concern. May God bless you and your family
May the Almighty Jehovah God be with you and your family. I appreciate your steadfastness and commitment in the Lord’s Kingdom. I know and trust that, only our Lord Jesus, who is our only Saviour can reward you.
The work of evangelism is progressing and prospering through WBS Teaching, Seminars and Evangelism outreach. Many souls are converted to Christ everyday.
The World Bible School Seminar at Ikot Odung in Etim Ekpo Local Government Area, brought two souls to the Lord. Also, I am very delighted to inform you that the evangelism at Okpo Eto in Obot Akara Local Government Area recorded a great success as four souls were emerged in the watery grave of baptism. A WBS Student was also baptized at the NCBC, Ukpom. The attached are pictures of baptisms during the events. Bibles were issued out to those who were baptized. Many students are requesting for Bibles, but I only give out to those who are in great need because of the limited copies in my possession.
This weekend, the Bible Seminar and Evangelism is scheduled at Ikot Esu, in Ika Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. It is a travel of one and a half hour to the place.
May you keep up praying for the Lord’s work in Nigeria even in the face of hardship.
Yours in the Lord’s Vineyard,
Sunday Solomon Udoh
**If you’d like to donate to his work, you can do so here.
I am very pleased to send to you the report of January, February and March, 2018
1. Four WBS Students were baptized at Adiasim Ikot Akpan Osom in Esseien Udim Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.
2. Two souls were added to the new Church planted at Ikot Udo Inam through WBS in Essien Udim Local Government Area.
3. Between January and March 2018, a total of Four WBSstudents were baptized at Atai Otoro in Abak Local Government Area.
4. Ikot Onuk, Ukpom harvested two souls on February 2, 2018.
5. Ikot Ubom, Afahaobong witnessed the conversion of six souls during the quarter.
6. The 2018 great Workshop at Abakaliki Ebonyi State between 6 and 10 of February 2018 brought seven souls to the Lord.
7. Two American Missionaries-chad Wagner the new WBS coordinator in Nigeria, Bill Pennell visited Nigeria during the Months of January and February. Chad Wagner worked with us. He was given a high reception at the NCBC by the follow-up workers in Akwa Ibom State. He also visited African Christian Secondary School usung Atiat in Oruk Anam Local Government Area. He had a session with the WBS students in the School and was introduced to the WBS office there. On the next day. 5 February, he preceded Abakaliki, Ebonyi State for the 2018 great workshop.
8. Immediately after the Great Workshop, Bill Pennell arrived Akwa Ibom State and worked with us in the following areas:- ACSS, Oruk Anam, Secondary Academy Uruk Ata Ikot Akpan, Obong Ntak both in Etim Ekpo Local Government Area and Onitsha Nwa in Abia State. He left Akwa Ibom State to Abeokuta, Ogun State on 15th February, 2018.
9. The one day prison evangelism at Ikot Ekpene Local Government Area witnessed the conversion of twenty seven inmates on 16 February, 2018. Bibles and other items were distributed to them.
10. WBS seminar and evangelism at Nkwot Edem Edet, Ikono Local Government Area harvested three souls on February 28, 2018.
11. Two souls were converted at Ibie Nung Achat on the 18 February, 2018 during a bible study programme in the area.
12. A husband and wife from Christ Army Church, Manta Abak were converted through WBS teaching on March 2, 2018.
13. The ongoing evangelism campaign and Bible Lectureship at Abak town has brought more than fifteen souls to Christ during the last quarter.
The attached are photos of events and baptisms.
WBS Seminars, Bible lectureship and evangelism will be held in the following areas during the next quarter of April-June.
Ikpe Annang and Ikot Udo Inam both in Essien Udim, Ekit Itam II in Itu Local Government Area, Ikot Obioko and Atai Otoro both in Abak Local Government Area etc. I need your prayer.
Thank you very much for your assistance and prayers.
May God’s blessings be with you and your family as you are striving to support His work in Nigeria.