Greetings to you and yours in Christ precious name.
The month of March 2018 has been a trial, challenging and victorious to me, my physical family and my Spiritual family. We give glory to God and we thank you for continued prayers and kind thought about me and my work. God bless you.
On Friday March 2, 2018, I led our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team to a door to door Evangelism campaign at Ikot Osute and one (1) soul baptized into Christ.
I preached the sermon at Church of Christ in Ikot Odiong on Sunday March 4, 2018 and there was a restoration of two (2) erring members one of them was a beneficiary of our free Medical services (Eye Glass) during our January 2018 Annual Bible Lectureship at Ikot Odiong.
On the same Sunday March 4, one of those we preached to during our Friday evangelism campaign at Ikot Osute baptized into Christ as reported by the Preacher there and a photo was sent to me.
On Tuesday March 6, 2018, I and my wife Ekaette was delivered by God from an auto clash which some of the victims lost their legs and others seriously injured BUT His mercy and love lead us unhurt apart from minor bruises and aftermath effect cause by the shock. We praise God for His grace on us and seven (7) others involved in the auto clash.
On Sunday March 11, I, my wife Ekaette worshipped at Ikot Osute our newly planted congregation and I preached the sermon were two (2) baptized into Christ and the village chief of Ikot Osute who is not a Christian was also in attendance with members of his village council to hear the gospel, pray for our gospel to sink down into them and the church will continue to follow up with them.
On the same March 11, on our return from Ikot Osute we stopped over at Ikot Akpan Eyo to follow up with a prospect who is a member of the Olumba Olumba Obu church denomination who also benefited from our Food for the Needy @Ikot Akpan Eyo in January 12, 2018 she also denounce her O. O. Obu faith and baptized into Christ now worshipping with Ikot Akpan Eyo church, we are following up with her family, pray they see the light of the gospel.
On Medical Doctor’s advice to me on the auto clash I and my wife was involved, we where advice to take at least 3 weeks rest to be able to recover which we did.
During this period of our holiday rest, I join brethren for a Christian Family Retreat which expand between Thursday March 29 – Monday April 2, 2018.
During this period, I worshipped at Abak and in Uyo were I was given the opportunity to preach during Sunday worship.
On Sunday March 18, 2018, Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team led and conduct a WBS Seminar At Church of Christ, Ikot Osute and it was reported to me with photos that Two (2) ladies baptized into Christ at Ikot Osute, one of the them was at Ikot Odiong during our 2018 Annual Bible Lectureship and Evangelism on Saturday January 27 who also benefited from our free medical test and free eye Glasses distribution but obeyed the Gospel 7 weeks after. Pray for them to grow strong in Him.
On Sunday March 25, 2018, the 2018 First Quarter Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team Evaluation Meeting was held at our WBS office in Ukanafun, progress report, challenges, prospects and evangelism strategies was shared among us. Lessons learned, advices were necessary and new evangelism strategies shared and there was great improvement in our newly planted congregations.
2018 1ST QUARTER EVENTS AND EFFECTS:
* 6 WBS Seminars in six different congregations.
* 1 Christian Couples Retreat at Ukanafun.
* Administration of Food for the Needy at Ikot Odiong and at Ikot Akpan Eyo.
* Regular Door to door Evangelism in many villages.
* Regular Evangelism Campaigns both in market place using hired MegaPhone preaching in the rural areas.
* Regular follow up on our WBS students and prospects/ enrollment of new WBS students.
* Members of our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team participated at the 2018 WBS Great Workshop at Abakaliki in Ebonyi State and 2018 Oro Preachers Retreat at Uya-Oro in Oron local government area of Akwa Ibom State
* Inauguration of Akpakip Oro WBS Evangelism Team at Oron to further the cause of Christ in Oron area.
* Continue training program for the Preachers at our Nigerian Christian College of Evangelism (NCCE) Ukanafun to raise more laborers for the Master kingdom etc.
EFFECTS Of OUR 2018 FIRST QUARTER:
A total of 15 souls baptized into Christ.
A total of 18 souls baptized into Christ.
A total of 7 souls baptized into Christ.
** A total of 40 souls baptized into Christ during my first quarter mission work with my co laborers with many restorations.
* PLANS FOR APRIL 2018 *
* On Sunday April 8, I will be preaching at an indoor Bible lecture at the newly planted congregation
* On Friday April 13,2018 the Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team will join the church at Ikot Ak for a One Day WBS Seminar/Evangelism were I am billed as a speaker.
* On Saturday April 21,2018 our 2nd Couples Retreat will hold at Church of Christ , Ikot Ukpong Eren in Oruk Anam LGA and it is expected to draw participants from over 40 local congregations in the area. The theme for the Couples Retreat is “Christian Family and Conflict Management A Part Way To Church Growth”. This event is expected to grow the church through godly Couples, it would be recalled that the first edition at Ukanafun on January 20, 2018 has reconcile and restored many who openly confessed,.
And also the same day, April 21, my wife will be participating at the 2018 Women’s Gospel Lectureship were over 200 Christian Women is expected to converge at Church of Christ meeting hall, Ikot Esa Road, Ukanafun.
Some of these events is the initiative of the Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team and the Nigerian Christian College of Evangelism (NCCE) Ukanafun which I am the coordinator laboring with my team of evangelists to spread the Good News of the kingdom of Christ to the lost souls and to edify the saved to remain saved till the Day of Christ.
* Sunday April 22, after worship, I will be speaking at a WBS Seminar/Evangelism and I will be working with our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team etc, there will be students interactive forum.
* And lot more as His grace reaches me and my coworkers.
Pray also for our newly baptized sister (a Widow) at IkotOsute whose house was damaged by a windstorm.
Our prayers continues with you and yours, we need more of your prayers too for success in our outlined events and more.
We need need your financial support and that of the saints to further the cause of Christ in Nigeria, please share our plight with brethren who may wish to help.
PS. The attachment shows pictures of the baptism, preaching door to door, the village chief who visited the church and the widow’s house damage by windstorm at Ikot Osute.