Covid-19 Pandemic cannot stop us preaching the word. We must preach the word in season and out of season. II Tim. 4:1 – 2;
– In Odukpani, Cross River State, we had 10 converts in July 2020.
– One Lady, a retired Nurse, her husband is a Lecturer in University of Calabar, is working with us in evangelism. She always come for Tracts and Bibles for Evangelism. What she is doing has brought establishment of a new Congregation in Calabar, Cross River State. No wonder why Paul commended Phoebe to Church at Rome, because she was “A SUCCOUR” of many. Rom. 16:1 – 2
– There were 6 baptisms where Nelson Akpan is doing the WBS Follow Up Work in Cross River State.
– One restoration in Two Towns Church of Christ Manta/Midim Abak.
– There were 2 baptisms at Ikot Akpayak Church of Christ, Uyo.
I made an appeal many months ago for financial assistance to complete the LAB SCIENCE BUILDING in African Christian Secondary School (ACSS) for Government Approval of Examination Center.
The second Appeal was made two months ago for assistance in Transportation in our Evangelism Work.
I know that many of you have deep desire to assist me in many ways. Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, Economic of the people is Lock down.
Please if any one has any way to assist us in any of those appeals it will be highly appreciated. May God’s blessing be on you all. Amen.
Please keep on praying for us.
In His service,