1st February, 2022
Our Evangelism for 2022 started well. Let us see what happened in January 2022.– At Two Towns Church of Christ where I am worshiping there were 2 baptisms.
– At Ikot Odiong where Mojima is preaching there was a two day WBS Seminar and 6 people were converted to Christ.
– Bro. M. B. Archibong reported 16 baptisms from his area in Cross River State.
– WBS Seminar was conducted at Adiasim Ikot Akpan Osom on 1st Sunday of January 2022 after morning service. We had 7 baptisms.
– Bro. Christian Etuk Uko reported 3 baptisms from Ikot Ekpeyak Ikono, Uyo.
– Atai Otoro had 2 baptisms, reported by Sunday Solomon.
– At Central Church of Christ, Ukpom there were 2 baptisms.
– At Church of Christ No. 1 Ukpom Abak there were 9 baptisms and 1 restored soul.
– Etim Nyong reported 4 baptisms from Uruan L. G. A.
– Nse Edet reported 1 restoration from Ikot Oku Ikono, Uyo.
– Anameti Akpan reported 2 baptisms from Obot Akara L. G. A.
– Anameti reported 1 baptism and 2 restorations from Ikot Oku Mfang Church of Christ.
– Women Gospel Meeting was conducted at No. 18, Ebom Avenue. The attendance was very, very good.
– Nelson Akpan reported 2 baptisms.
– Youth Seminars took place at Abak City, Edem Idim Manta and Ediene Ikot Oku Ubara Churches of Christ in January 2022.
– 9 Souls baptized at Ebebit Afaha Obong.
– Annual Gospel Meeting was held at Church of Christ No. 2, Ukpom Abak.
The only challenge I am having is having Bibles to give to the new converts and the WBS students.
Brethren, we appreciate your support and your partnership. May God bless you . Nothing can stop us from the work of God. Please keep praying for us.
Your Brother in His service,
Monday John Akpakpan.