WORLD BIBLE SCHOOL
P. O. BOX 470, ABAK
E-MAILS: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
31st December 2021
Our Evangelism work in 2021 was very very effective. The month of December 2021 was not left out.
Here are some of the things that took place in December 2021.
- A three Day Bible Seminar at Ikot Akpakop, Mkpat Enin brought 8 souls to Christ. All Nigerian Youths Seminar at Obong Ntak on December 22 – 25, 2021 added 19 souls to the Church.
- At Atai Otoro Church of Christ 2 baptisms were reported by Sunday Solomon.
- Children’s Annual Bible competition that always takes place at Two Towns’ Church of Christ Manta/ Midim, Abak was very very effective in December this year. Many children that competed very well, received Awards of Bibles and other items.
- Youth Gospel Meeting Church of Christ, Etim Ekpo, Ika, Oruk Anam and Abak L.G.A. that took place at Township Church of Christ Utu Etim Ekpo on December 25, 2021, was a very great occasion. Awards were given to many people.
- Emmanuel Ntia reported 1 baptism from Edem Idim Manta Church of Christ.
- At Ikot Ekpene Prison, there were 26 baptisms.
- The Abak City Church of Christ Youth monthly Gospel Seminar took place on 1st Sunday of December 2021. The attendance was very very encouraging as usual.
- General Gospel Meeting was held at Church of Christ Utu Abak No. 1 on December 24, 2021.
- WBS Seminar was conducted at Anua Obio on June 27, 2021. After the Seminar many people have been converted two days ago. I received a letter from the Church, appealing for me to send them not less than 20 Bibles to give to the new converts.
Our work for 2022 will be more effective than 2021. We need your prayers and financial support.
Many of us have started making some plans for our movements in 2022.
E. G. Mojima plans – January – March 2022Mike Udam /Nelson Akpan – January – March 2022Abak Team – January – April 2022.The arrangements are for early part of the year because we do not have much rain from January – April. Please, Brethren, keep praying for us. Yours in His service,
Monday John Akpakpan