Greetings from my family.
I wish you the best in the Lord’s vineyard as we are partnering together in the spread of the gospel.
The 1st quarter of the year 2021, which is ending today has witnessed tremendous growth and success in the Lord’s kingdom due to WBS activities.
This is the summary of my report during the quarter:
· Ikot Abasi Local Government: Six souls were baptized in the area during the 1st Sunday of January, 2021
· Atai Otoro Abak: between 24th January and 7th February 2021, a total of two souls were baptized at Atai Otoro.
· Another round of evangelism took place at Ikot Obiofuk in Atai Otoro on 14 February, 2021, there was no baptism. Many people were interested to study the Bible with the WBS.
· A WBS student was baptized at Ukpom during the quarter after some period of Bible teaching.
· Ikot Akpabio in Afahaobong also had one soul during the period.
· In a bit to start a congregation at Obio Ndot in Abak, tremendous efforts are on the making. The 3rd week of February witnessed a large number of people in the area for house to house preaching and Open Air Service.
· Abak Preachers/Leadership workshop: Took place at Ukpom during the period.
· WBS Seminar/Evangelism, Ika L.G.A./Manta Edem Idim and Ikot Akwa Ebom, Abak, were well attended during the quarter. Bibles and other reading materials were given to some of the students.
· Ikot Ekpeyak witnessed the conversion of four souls in the area during the quarter.
· A Church was planted at Nto Oyom in Obot Akara L.G.A. during the weekend of 21st and 22nd March of 2021 with one soul added to the Lord during the occasion.
· The three day evangelism at Ikot Edung in Uruan L.G.A brought ten souls to the Lord. Some pictures of events and baptisms are attached.
I wish your continued cooperation and support in the Lord’s work.
May God be with you.
Sunday Solomon Udoh
**If you’d like to support Sunday Solomon Udoh’s good work, you can do so HERE.