Greetings in the Lord
I trust God is always with us, even in this trying period. I pray may his steadfast love and protection continue to be with us and keep us safe from the global issue of the recent time, as we are thriving to preach the gospel.
As the lord has commanded us to preach the gospel in season and out of season, the present situation in Nigeria, and the world over could not prevent the spread of the gospel. Although all events and activities were postponed due to the lockdown, we are doing our best to reach out to people around our immediate environments and beyond, as the lockdown order is gradually relaxed.
I am sending the report of April, May and June 2020.
– Atai Otoro witnessed the conversion of two souls during the quarter.
– There were two baptisms at Nto Ide and Nto Assiak In Obot Akara – 17 May, 2020.
– Edem Idim Manta, Abak witnessed a total of four souls during the quarter.
– Two souls were baptized at Abak Itenge, Abak. Before their conversion, they were members of Apostolic Healing Church.
– One soul baptized at Water side in Ikot Ubo in Oruk Anam L.G.A.
– Five souls baptized at Ikot Ekpeyak, Ikono in Uyo Local Government Area.
Some of the pictures of baptisms are attached herewith:
Thank you very much for your support of evangelism in Nigeria.
May God bless you and your family.
Yours in the Lord,
Sunday Solomon Udoh.