WORLD BIBLE SCHOOL
P. O. BOX 470, ABAK
EMAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org February 29, 2020 Dear Brethren,
SECOND MONTH OF THE YEAR 2020 WAS NOT NEGATIVE MONTH IN EVANGELISM.- At Two Towns Church of Christ, Manta/Midim we had House to House Evangelism. There were 5 baptisms.
– Attendance of WBS Great Workshop at Abuja was very encouraging. The was 1 baptism.Some people were given Awards to motivate them to work harder in their evangelism work I was one of the Awardees.
– One senior retired Police Officer that always come and take tracts and Bibles for Evangelism reported 9 baptisms in February 2020.
– At Ikot Akpabio, Afaha Obong – 1 soul was restored to Christ.
– Sister Ani S. Udoh, a retired Nurse and her husband is a Lecturer in University of Calabar, she always come to get Tracts for Evangelism, she reported conversion of 2 Denominational Pastors.
– WBS Seminar was conducted at NCBC on February 22, 2020.
– Anameti reported 2 baptisms.
– Ikot Ekpene/Abak Prison had 6 baptisms in February, 2020. There is Skill Acquisition Training going on there. It’s Annual Bible Lectureship will take place in April, 2020.
– Uyo Prison recorded 14 Baptisms during the month.
– Monthly Women Lectureship is in a steady progress.
– Monthly Youth Seminars is very very effective.
– M. B. Archibong reported 10 Baptisms and 3 restoration.
– African Christian Secondary School is in a steady progress. We have an approval of Examination Center for the students at School.
We are not able to complete Science Lab building that we appealed for financial help. We did not receive enough money to complete it.
Please Brethren, keep praying for us and our work.
In His service,Monday J. Akpakpan.